The 36e8 1397 wall unit by Lago is a stunning focal point for your modern home. The elegant design features wall-mounted flap-door compartments, with room for a TV above them to the left and wall-mounted shelves to the right. Because of the spacious and sturdy cabinets and shelves, there is plenty of room for your storage and display needs. Optional LED lights are available to illuminate this structure beautifully. You can choose for the lights to be above the shelves, below them, or both.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail and designed by Daniele Lago, the 36e8 1397 wall unit is available with a high degree of customization. The structure comes in four finishes, and finish A comes in polished glass, matte glass, polished xglass, matte xglass, and wood options, while finish B comes in matte lacquer colors. Finish C comes in Nero matte lacquer, and finish D comes in glass colors. Also, an optional cableway is available to keep your wires organized and out of the way.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Part of the 36e8 collection
- Designed by Daniele Lago
- Contains one 36e8 1410 TV unit and two Cartesio shelves
- The front panels (finish A) of the TV Unit are available in polished glass, matte glass, XGlass, or wood
- The structure (finish B) of the TV unit is in Rovere Gentle for wood front panels and matte lacquer for glass front panels
- The Cortesio shelves have two finishes
- (finish C) is always Nero matte lacquer
- (finish D) is either smoked grey or smoked bronze glass
- Optional LED lighting for the Cortesio shelves
- Optional cableway and IR repeater for the TV Unit
- Manufactured in Italy
36e8 1410 TV Unit
- 145"W × 16" D × 14½"H
- 72½"W × 9¾"D × 5½" H
designed byDaniele Lago
Born in 1972 in Italy and the youngest of ten brothers, Daniele Lago is the head of design and Chief Executive Officer at Lago. After a career in volleyball, Daniele joined the family business and began putting his own spin on product design, eventually working up to be head of the company. Lago is a highly profitable business, selling products around the world, which in part is due to Daniele's unique designs. He believes that products should be centered around people and should start conversations and dialogues. Contrast, colors, modularity are some features he focuses on for his products.
The company Lago acts as a reference point for companies around the world. Daniele designs pieces for every room of the house and pays incredible attention to detail, making them last for the long haul. Each product is one-of-a-kind and sure to make a statement in a contemporary setting.
Lago is a relatively new family-run furniture company that is located in Northeast Italy. After only a few short years, Lago has gained a respected reputation with success both locally and internationally because of their minimalistic and eye-catching dining tables, end tables, consoles, beds, and chairs. Each product has a careful selection of sustainable materials, in addition to having meticulous attention to detail. Though the profiles are simple, they make grand impressions in modern homes and have a timeless style.
Lago's products are easily customized and use innovative and experimental techniques to create eye-catching products people love. Choose between different materials, such as wood, glass, ceramic, and upholstered options for versatility. The products are highly adaptable and fit in well with modern décor.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a